Community Lincs part of YMCA Lincolnshire works with Good Neighbour Schemes across the county and is supporting emerging groups like yourselves, which are carrying out fantastic volunteering work to support your communities.
During these times of social distancing, we would like to provide an opportunity for Covid-19 support groups to connect with one another and share their experiences of supporting their neighbours by holding an online get-together, ‘Virtual Afternoon Tea’ using Zoom (online video conferencing platform) on:
- Monday 22 June, 10.00 to 11.30am – Book here
- Monday 22 June, 2.00 to 3.30pm – Book here
- Wednesday 1 July, 3.00 – 4.30pm – Book here
If you haven’t used Zoom before, it’s easy to connect using a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone, plus it’s free. Ideally, you need a microphone and camera (webcam), but you can still join if you only have a microphone enabled device.
The outline for the session is:
- Open discussion; sharing good news stories, challenges, local resilience and response
- About our Good Neighbour Schemes
- How emerging community groups are becoming Good Neighbour Schemes
We hope you can make it! And don’t forget to bring your cup of tea!
Further information about our schemes can also be found on our website at https://communitylincs.com/individuals/making-connections/good-neighbours-schemes-helping-community/ or you can email the team at email@example.com