Impartiality, Integrity and Independence
Successfully involving the public and stakeholders in decision-making processes depends on good consultation design, effective facilitation, accurate issues tracking and clear report writing.
Community Lincs offers a professional Consultation Service undertaking research and consultation in an inclusive and transparent way, vital to credibility and acceptance. Whether you are a Parish Council, a Local Authority, a public sector agency, a private company or community group you may have a requirement to gather and present the views of local communities about particular issues or needs. We have well established links in 380 parishes across the county giving us significant reach into communities small and large and the ability to mount effective consultation exercises.
Surveys and Questionnaires
On line, Paper Based, Electronic, Street Surveys and Telephone Interviews
We can undertake survey work on your behalf from start to finish producing a final report of the findings and analysis or we can work to help you create your own survey approach.
We have comprehensive databases of local communities and community organisations across Lincolnshire, which can help provide focused access to target areas or groups. Additionally we have complete socio-economic datasets covering communities right to parish level.
- Advise on the best ways to gather information and ensure the process is ‘inclusive’.
- Help you formulate the right questions to ask
- Undertake data collection and entry
- Analyse data and produce results
- Produce and publish a final written report or presentation
- Undertake presentation of key findings to you and local stakeholders as required
Face To Face Consultation
Drop Ins, Focus Groups, Community Meetings And Formal Presentations
We can run lively thought-provoking and practical sessions that really engage and involve people. We can take the strain out of public involvement and consultation for you, freeing up your time and resources.
Successful consultation encourages participation, facilitates learning and provides participants with an opportunity to make a meaningful contribution. Whether it is to open up discussion, consult with people, develop a shared vision, or planning for new policies we can help you engage people in ways that values everyone’s contribution.
We can work with you to:
- Understand what you want to learn or achieve.
- Help you plan an event or an activity that will work for you.
- Provide the level of facilitation you need to support your event.
- Evaluate, summarise and write a report afterwards.