Carers First are holding events across the county to celebrate Carers Week, an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.
Monday 10th June
- 12pm – 3pm at: Tilly’s Cafe & Gift Shop, Metheringham, LN4 3HF
- 1pm – 4pm at: Waitrose Café, Lincoln, LN2 4DS
Tuesday 11th June
- 9.30am – 12.30pm at: Tesco’s, Gainsborough, DN21 2HA
- 1pm – 4pm at: The Showroom, Lincoln, LN6 7QY
Wednesday 12th June
- 10am – 1pm at: Riverside Café, Saxilby, LN1 2PZ
- 10am – 1pm at: Sage Gardener CIC, The Lodge Eagle Hall Lincoln, LN6 9HZ
- 1pm – 3pm at: Age Uk, 36 Park St, Lincoln, LN1 1UQ
Thursday 13th June
- 10am – 12pm at: Cherry Willingham Community Hub, Lincoln – Assist also in attendance.
Friday 14th June
- 10.30am – 1pm at: Pennells Garden Centre, Lincoln, LN6 9NT
For more information call our Carers Hub on 0300 303 1555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Their ‘Carers Cuppa’ events will provide an opportunity to socialise with other carers over a free tea/coffee and to also find out how they can support you.
This Carers Week is about getting carers connected. Please visit www.carersweek.org for more information.