About Community Lincs
- Good Neighbour Schemes,
- Access to affordable warmth and advice,
- Consultancy Services, including community engagement, consultation and affordable housing,
- Neighbourhood Planning,
- Providing advice and support to community buildings and championing the vital role they play in rural areas, and
- Further developing our TED Ageing Better programme, part of the national Ageing Better programme, which is based on the East Coast.
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
- Give Lincolnshire communities a voice through advocacy and support.
- Address loneliness, isolation and wellbeing through system design and direct service delivery to individuals and communities.
- Deliver grassroots community development work with a focus on community resilience and wellbeing.
- Create connections for Lincolnshire people with opportunities to achieve fulfilling lives in terms of physical and mental health, social networks, education, employment, and housing.
- Work within partnerships and alliances with other organisations to deliver all of the above, while this is in the best interests of our beneficiaries
- We act with integrity
- We are caring
- We are respectful
- We are ethical
- We are professional
- We are accountable
- We are committed to excellence
We are a caring organisation; as individuals we are respectful, ethical and professional at all times. We act with integrity and are fully accountable for all our actions whilst striving for and being committed to excellence.
Meet The Team
Community Lincs (CL) has been set up as a Company Limited by Guarantee since 5 May 1995 and was registered as a charity on 19 May 1995. Prior to this CL had operated as an unincorporated association. The decision to change the legal status was made (a) to safeguard Trustees/Board Members as funding regimes moved away from grants towards contractual funding linked to Service Level Agreements, and (b) because CL purchased its own property and therefore needed to have a separate legal personality.
At Community Lincs professional, dedicated staff deliver a broad range of community services. A full list of our current staff members and their contact details is available from the link below.