- To support the T.E.D. Programme Team in the delivery of the Talk, Eat and Drink Programme across East Lindsey, with particular focus on project support, including marketing communication, events and evaluation.
- To support the Community Lincs Fieldwork team in the delivery of community-based projects and consultancy services.
Salary: £19,600 per annum
Hours: Full Time – 37 Hours per week Some evening work may be required
Location: Community Lincs, Sleaford Regular travel across Lincolnshire
Closing Date: Monday 23rd April 2018
Holidays: 25 days per year + public holidays
Responsible to: Head of Operations and T.E.D. Programme Manager
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To work with the T.E.D. Programme Team to implement the T.E.D. Business Plan.
- To work with the Community Lincs Marketing Associate to support and facilitate an effective marketing and communications solution for the T.E.D. Project.
- To support with the development of marketing materials including leaflets, brochures, posters, e-bulletins, newsletters and other relevant material to be used across various media and social media platforms.
- To support with all T.E.D. social media and website content, working with the CL Marketing Associate and T.E.D. Programme Team and to act as a key contact for T.E.D. media enquiries, building strong relations with media professionals and organisations.
- To support the Programme Manager to maintain a database of activity, outputs and outcomes that will be used to report on activity to partners and the Big Lottery.
- To co-ordinate monitoring and outcomes related data with the Programme Manager on an ongoing basis for inclusion in reports to funders, stakeholders and the Project Management Group.
- To provide the secretariat to the T.E.D. Programme Management Group, Operational Scrutiny Group and other programme working groups as required.
Community Lincs – Fieldwork
- To provide project support to the fieldwork team with a focus on community-based projects and consultancy services.
- Inputting and analysis of data as required by the Fieldwork team.
- To produce reports and other written materials as required by the Fieldwork team.
- To undertake research and present findings as required by the Fieldwork Team.
- To provide support at community events.
- To “shadow” members of the Fieldwork team in all areas of their work, in accordance with organisational need.
General duties and Responsibilities:
- To work in co-operation with other staff members, adhering to all policies and procedures, including Equal Opportunities.
- To participate in regular supervision and appraisal meetings with the line managers.
- To participate in any internal/ external meetings as required.
- To maintain accurate records and prepare timely monitoring and reports as required for Community Lincs.
The specific duties and responsibilities of this job description are not restrictive and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other duties as required.
This role may bring the post-holder into direct contact with vulnerable adults and as such is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.