For Small Businesses, Charities & Social Enterprises
Payroll and Bookkeeping Functions are becoming increasingly complicated and time consuming processes to administer. This is especially the case for smaller organisations, without in-house specialist know how, who have to deal with the continuous changes to Employment, HMRC and VAT legislation and regulations.
Within Payroll the need to deal with PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay/Paternity Pay, Student Loans and Court Orders is often too much work for smaller organisations employing only a few staff.
Similarly within Bookkeeping preparation of monthly accounts, bank reconciliations, and VAT returns is all too time consuming and distracts from the core activities of the organisation.
Community Lincs has developed both Payroll and Bookkeeping Services for small organisations which can take away the stress of processing your payroll and accounts allowing you to focus your time on managing your business.
The Payroll Service provides:-
- Accurate and prompt payroll calculations
- Payslips for employees
- Weekly/monthly payroll reports
- Calculation of statutory sick, maternity and paternity pay
- Student loans and Court Order deductions
- Implement PAYE tax code changes
- Completion of Employer/Employee Annual Returns
- On-going Payroll and Employment Law updates
The Bookkeeping Service provides:-
- Preparing monthly accounts to trial balance
- A monthly management accounts report
- Bank reconciliation
- Additional bolt on services can include – VAT Returns, Annual Accounts, Credit Control & Chasing,
- All can be produced flexibly on Sage or manual systems to suit you.
- All accounts are prepared according to UK GAAP requirements by ACCA qualified staff
Get In Touch
For more information and an informal chat call 01529 303386